What are apple barrel acrylic paint in assorted colors 8 ounce features?
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Convenient size – this apple barrel acrylic paint comes in a versatile 8 oz size that is great for basecoating, stenciling, and so much more
- Fun finish – this brilliant acrylic paint dries to a matte finish – perfect for a variety of arts and crafts!
- Bright color – grab your acrylic paint brushes and add this fun, bright acrylic paint to all your diy projects
- Use on multiple surfaces – use apple barrel acrylic paint on a variety of surfaces such as wood, paper, canvas, styrofoam, paper mache, and so much more
- Easy clean up – clean up is easy with this acrylic paint! Simply clean up while wet with soap and water
- Manufacturing – we proudly manufacture apple barrel acrylic paint and acrylic paint sets in the usa
- Formula – apple barrel is a non-toxic and water-based formula, great for crafting with all ages. Expand your art supplies with this fun brand!
Looking for specific info?
What is the finish on this paint, gloss, matte, satin? The black t be axact.
The bright red color on the 473ml bottle looks brighter than on the 236ml bottle. Are they the same?
Can this be used in slime?
Can this paint be used on walls as touch up paint?
Does this paint need to be ‘set’ after painting on fabric…tote bags, tee shirts etc?…do set with iron or some product/spray?
To heat-set your project, follow the instructions below:
1. Allow the decorated fabric to dry overnight.
2. Heat a dry iron (remove all water from iron) to the highest setting allowed for the decorated fabric.
3. Keeping the heated iron dry, position the project fabric decorated-side up and then lay a pressing cloth over the fabric.
4. Without using steam, press the decorated fabric area for 30 seconds, lift the iron and move to another section.
5. Continue until the entire design area has been heat set.
Will this work on clothes?
Can this be used on glass
Can i use this on fireplace mantel?
Can this be use in ceramic?
Is this good for acrylic pour
Wanted white like to cancel?????????
How long is the paint expected to last?
Can this be used on the rubber lower part of a tennis shoe? Just above the soles?
Is this paint safe for bird toys?
If i use this to paint on fabric, is it hand-wash safe or will the color bleed?
What shade of red ?
Would this work for white washing outdoor wood furniture?
I want to paint small rocks to fool birds in my strawberry patches. Will this paint hold up in weather?
Can i use this paint on a plastic bucket?
I’m looking for a baby pink and blue. Which shades would be the best match?
What are our customers saying?
I was not sure about this paint, thinking it might be too thin. But it is nice and thick and goes on the canvas well. I would recommend.
I love the black paint it’s really smooth and it comes out very nice it dry really fast !! 🙂
Love a good black matte background
Was the perfect consistency to cover unfinished wood pieces with one coat.
Exactly what i needed and expected love the size of the product for the value
Just the right size. The color and density are just right. I will buy more.
Good product & price.
Good size and price and its also vibrant
I’m pretty happy with this paint as i needed it for an apoxsee project and all of the other paints were still ridiculously expensive for a small amount. This price was fair so i was a little worried about how things would turn out but after testing it found it to be great.
Nice matt finish.
I bought this to paint a guitar body.
After sanding it, applying 2 coats of primer, i gave it a light sanding to smooth it before applying the paint.
The paint is a sky blue color. I thinned it slightly with water to use on my gravity cup spray painter. Went on smooth, heavy and dried quickly, with no streaks.
Gave it 4 total costs of the paint and it dried within minutes. I’m very happy with how well the paint flowed and how well it looks.
The paint is easy to use and apply.
Ill now coat the paint with 7 layers of birchwood casey’s tru oil, let it dry them buff to a high shine.
I recommend any color of this brand of paint. Great stuff@
Good value, dries fast.
Painted the artificial pumpkins for display in the garden. Paint went on very smoothly and the results were really good.
Jumped on the chance to buy this big bottle when i had free shipping. I use it to base coat kindness rocks. It seems.good, but a little more watery abd sheer than the 2oz size. I don’t really notice it until the rock is sealed… So recommend more than 1 coat if you seal your work. I’m about halfway through my bottle…. So i’ve been using it a.lot.
Great general purpose acrylic paint. Good opacity. Great color.
Lots of paint at a good price. Gave 4 stars because mine arrived a little dried out but still usable.
I mixed it with white school glue to make goth paint and it worked great.
Love your paint use them all the time. Not sure what happened with this one bottle out of 10 or so bottles i ordered. Sadly i think the seal got messed up somehow and i had to dig out the top inch or so of paint and throw it out, i guess that happens sometimes? I mean 1 out of 10 not to bad.
Thanks though paints really are normally great!
These paints do not enough pigment to paint easily. Takes multiple coats. Very dissappointing as it did a very poor job on the art project i was making for my grandson.
Thicker than usual. Applies ok. This was only first coat. Happy with color and quick delivery, but need to ship this in a box!
Had to put a few coats. Dollar tree type quality