COMFEE’ Countertop Dishwasher, Portable Dishwasher with 6L Built-in Water Tank, Mini Dishwasher with More Space Inside, 7 Programs, UV Hygiene& Auto Door Open, for Apartments, Dorms& RVs
What are comfee’ countertop dishwasher features?
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [ no installation needed ]: adding water manually in the upgraded 6 liter built-in water tank, you can put the dishwasher in any suitable place without connecting to tap water. Or it can be hooked to the kitchen faucet directly with the included quick connect water hose (adapter included).
- [ upgraded space design ]: the miniplus has a larger capacity inside than a normal mini dishwasher, which allows you to load a 10.5-inch plate at a time while occupying a very small area, which is ideal for small houses, apartments, dorms, boats, and campers/rvs.
- [ 5+2 program options ]: 5 washing programs: normal, rapid, hygiene, fruit, glass, which meets all your daily cleaning needs. Equipped with 2 enhanced functions: auto-open provides effective drying performance; uv hygiene program ensures there will be no food particles left behind.
- [ 192 °f high-temp hygiene ]: the hygiene wash cycle boosts water temperature to 162 °f rinsing and max to 192 °f which can tackle heavily soiled dishes and is also suitable for cleaning baby bottles and children’s dinner sets.
- [ auto-open & fan enhance drying ]: the door opens automatically at the end of each cycle, and the extra built-in turbofan lets out the steam and essentially helps your dishes dry quicker, delivering cabinet-ready dishes even faster.
- [ lower water consumption and energy saving ]: the comfee’ eco-dishwasher cleans dishes with less effort. Only consumes 6l of water per wash cycle, saves 60% of the amount used when handwashing and uses only 0.35 kwh for normal cycle.
- [ intuitive and safe operation ]: led digital display, see-through viewing window, child lock, and leak protection allow for an easy and safe operation. (note: comfee dishwashers are tested at the factory before they are shipped. If your new dishwasher has some water inside, this is normal.)
Comfee’ countertop dishwasher details:
17.1 x 18.1 x 18.3 inches
Country of origin
Item model number
2 place settings
Annual energy consumption
150 kilowatt hours per year
auto-open, enhanced drying, uv hygiene, hi-temp wash, quick wash cycle, air refresh function, 360° range cleaning, see-through window, ultra-compact design, 1/3 water consumption compared to handwashing, touch panel, adjustable rack
dishwasher, quick-connect inlet hose(adapter included), fruit basket, tableware basket, water pitcher, drain hose
Item can be shipped within u.s.
This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the u.s. Learn more
Product guides and documents
COMFEE’ Countertop Dishwasher, Portable Dishwasher with 6L Built-in Water Tank, Mini Dishwasher with More Space Inside, 7 Programs, UV Hygiene& Auto Door Open, for Apartments, Dorms& RVs AMAZON
Looking for specific info?
How long is the power cord?
Where is the detergent placed? Can any kind of detergent be used?
Can it wash my dishes thoroughly?
How long are the drain and inlet pipes?
What is the weight? Can i move it easily? My kitchen is a bit small.
What should i do if i want to clean the filter? Can the filter be removed?
Does this dishwasher leave the dishes completely dry?
What is the warranty?
Does this dishwasher heat water by itself?
Purchased this item in october 2021. Never had any issues until now. The power button won’t work. If i open the door, the light works. Help please.
Does anyone have any recommendations for detergent?
If i keep the dishwasher under the counter, is the drain pump strong enough to pump the water up into the sink?
What is the precise width, length, and height of the rack?
Why do i have to wait 1-2 months to receive this item?
I’ve plugged it in and it’s not turning on. The door is latching, i’ve attached the hose. Is there something i am missing or is it the machine?
Assure you are adding enough water. It requires 6+ liters, so keep adding until it beeps. Additionally just tap the button to start. Initially i was long-pressing the button which actually paused/cancelled the action. So just a quick tap.
Does anyone else have random beeping problems? And the button will not respond, you have to unplug it to reset it?
How long does it take to run a cycle? How long does it take to wash a load of dishes? Thank you
What is the watts on this?
What is the difference between the mini and mini lite?
Is the interior stainless steel?
COMFEE’ Countertop Dishwasher, Portable Dishwasher with 6L Built-in Water Tank, Mini Dishwasher with More Space Inside, 7 Programs, UV Hygiene& Auto Door Open, for Apartments, Dorms& RVs AMAZON
What are our customers saying?
This is a modal window.
No compatible source was found for this media.
** i bought this for use in perú. Our space is very limited. **
update: been using it for 2 months now. Wirks perfectly. I use it 5 times a week.
The dishwasher comes very well packaged. It includes all the items necessary to use it out of the box, even pods! Unboxing was easy and quick. I read the instruction manual a few times and was ready to go! It is well written and easy to follow.
Initial setup took about 10 minutes. I set it up to drain into a bucket for now. I will make a more permanent solution soon. I am in perú. We have 220v electricity here and this is 120v. I have an industrial power converter that can handle the load (1500w) it is on a dedicated 10 amp circuit breaker.
i powered it on and was greeted with a beep and it lit up inside. The control on the front is easy to view but very basic. It has 5 cycles.
Water filling options
you have two options. The first is a connected water source. The second and easiest is to fill it manually with 6 liters of water. The included filling container holds 1.8l. You need to add 3 full pitchers and 600ml of a fourth. The machine will beep for 3 seconds when it is sufficiently filled. All cycles use the same amount of water.
there are 5 cycles. 4 for washing dishes and a 5th for cleaning fruits and vegetables.
C1 – 130 minutes. Pods work great with this cycle. Dishes are as clean as any dishwasher i have used in the us.
C2 – 120 minutes for sanitizing baby bottles. Not tested.
C3 – 115 minute cycle for glassware. It works very well.
C4 – the 40 minute rapid cycle. You can not use pods with this cycle. Liquid is a must. Works well. You need to hand dry the dishes.
C5 – fruits and veggies cycle! It rocks. 20 minutes to cleanse your produce.
it has a child lock so kids can not easily activate it. It disables all buttons but the power button.
Water level warning. Lets you know if you have sufficient water to run the cycle.
loading is pretty standard and logical. There is no need to rinse the dishes before loading. It’s only necessary to scrape off food bits.
The manual has several great visual guides to proper loading. You can jenga it to get more than they advise and still get perfectly clean dishes. The manual makes it very clear what can’t be washed. The rack folds up and down to allow differs loading puzzles to be solved. Standard stuff.
i use pods that came with the unit. Finish pods are highly rated and work well. They can only be used with the long cycles. The 40 minute cycle needs liquid to work correctly. Either way pop into the door slot.
Selecting your cycle
turn on power.
The control panel is a bit small but still easy to view. Choose your cycle.
Filling with water
add 6 liters of cold water. After 3 full pitchers, fill with a fourth until the until beeps loudly for 3 seconds. The water faucet light will also turn off when filled sufficiently. Alternatively, you can use the included hose to supply water directly from the tap.
Starting the load
once you’ve loaded the dishes and detergent and selected your cycle, choose start or delay. You can delay the start by up to 24 hours. One press per hour.
it’s very quiet. It runs at a max of 50db according to my apple watch noise meter. The manual says 58db. On c1 door auto opens with 15 minutes remaining. This is a cool down period. It’s recommended to let your dishes cool before unloading.
after the dishes have cooled, unload them.
you need to check the filters and clean them as needed. If you run a short cycle it’s best to wipe the inside of the machine after use.
the machine has a few error codes to help in case of issues. I’ve not had to use it yet.
Highly recommend if you miss having or have never had a dishwasher. It can be hard to keep up the dishes and decrease your quality of life when you get busy, depressed, or unmotivated or if you just hate doing the dishes with a passion. This was the perfect solution and is making me a little happier every day when i don’t have to stand and do the same task for 15 minutes.
Although expensive for a small dishwasher (when a full-sized one is $400-500), the convenience of not having to move or pay a higher rent to get an apartment with a dishwasher is priceless. Also, in my opinion, anything that removes a perpetual task you don’t enjoy from your daily life is worth it if you can afford it.
So i love this machine. It’s perfect for 2 to 3 people. Easy to set up, it was basically just 1 drain hose in the back, but if you are going for the auto fill, you do have to connect another hose in the back. Again, very easy to set up.
Very easy to use, fill the water up on top, hit cycle until you get to the one you want (i usually do the glass cycle) and press start.
I havent had a single issue with the machine and i use it basically everyday. It can hold up to a decent amount of dishware, i think i had 5 plates, 3 bowls, and 2 cups in there and they all came out clean. The uv feature is nice as well.
I really love this! I am kind of surprised how much i love it, but my kitchen is small and has no dishwasher, so i thought i might as well try it. I’m glad i did because it is perfect for me! I run it once every couple of days, as i live on my own, and it cleans really well! I am a rinse before loading person, so that might help, but it also dries the dishes well too! I use the top fill option and do not have it hard lined in, and i love that i can take it off the counter and stow it away if i need to. It doesn’t take up much room, which is great for my small kitchen.
I’ve had this dishwasher for almost a month now running it almost every day. It works beautifully! I usually only use it on the rapid cycle with a generic dish pac. Everything comes out clean.
Like others, i have noticed the top arm doesn’t always spin, but if i didn’t have a window to watch it, i wouldn’t notice. It doesn’t affect the cleaning.
I ordered this specific model to fit under my regulation height upper cabinets (18 inches). While it fits comfortably underneath, i still can’t place it there due to the water input drain location which is about 2 inches from the back. If it were toward the front it’d be perfect! I’ve put it on a rolling cart which works fine. The included water funnel was a nice surprise.
This is a great little dishwasher for small loads.
My biggest but minor issue (so far) was that the manual suggested leaving the door open to let the unit dry out after use. But at my house, an open door is an invitation for the cats to attempt to squeeze in or rip the door off with their weight. Not to mention, the open door just gets in the way when you are puttering around the kitchen. The door is magnetic, so i found these little magnet people on amazon, and they help me prop the door open just a few inches when i need to. I’m sure there are other magnets out there that will work as well.
My other minor issue is that this unit heat dries the dishes, and i did not find that i could turn that setting off, other than manually stopping the washer. Especially on hot days, i prefer to air dry the dishes.
I can also verify what another reviewer has noted. The manual has the drain valve and the inlet valve switched around. Because of this error, it was a bit confusing to set everything up, and i wonder if that may have been the cause of another reviewer having their kitchen flooded. Just note that the drain valve is closest to the side edge of the unit and the inlet valve is further in (in case they correct the error).
We put this little dishwasher next to the sink where a dish rack would go, so i don’t feel like i have lost much counter space. So far i have airdried my hand-washed dishes in an in-sink rack, and in this washer so i don’t miss the rack. I also have a dish drying pad but haven’t had to pull that out yet.
To be honest, i am not sure that this washer saves water as the loads are small, but it might if it’s fully loaded. We tend to have a lot of untensils at the end of the day to wash, so i do feel it saves on time and does a better job at getting items sanitized and cleaned.
A small washer like this is not for everyone, but i find it very helpful.
So i absolutely hate doing dishes, this washer has kept dirty dishes out of my home! It’s very good at it’s job even for stuff that has had coffee residue on it for a long time. Had a grill basket that was absolutely caked with residue and scrubbing by hand wasn’t doing anything to it, came out clean and almost new looking. Also it started back up after the power went out briefly, definitely happy with that too.
It makes some noise but it’s not bad, can’t really hear it outside of the kitchen. Cat doesn’t like it when it’s running.
First off, i thought this would be a lot smaller than it is. It doesn’t fit under my counters, so i had to put it on my island to use it. Also, for those americans like me who don’t speak liters, 6 liters is equivalent to about 1.5 galons of water. Which means it takes about 3.5 of the pitchers they send you to fill the tank up each time you need to use it. It’s. Not a deal breaker at all, but the first time i filled it i had no idea how much water it needed to take and i legitimately thought it was broken already when after refilling the pitcher they send with it 3 times, it still wasn’t full. But thats because the pitcher only holds about 1.8l and you need 6. So be prepared for it to use a lot more water than you expect if you manually pour it in with the pitcher they send.
But thats it for the ‘negatives’ of the washer. It’s a powerful little thing. It takes about 2 hours for the standard load to run, and it can hold a lot. It requires no set up other than to put the drain pipe on. I had it up and running in less than 10 minutes from the time i pulled the box into my apartment to starting my first load.
It scrubbed my dirty coffee mugs to a clean shine in one wash, which by hand i would have had to soak it over night and then scrub it for several minutes prior to getting this.
I recommend this 100%. If you have depression like i do, and your dishes pile up faster than you can even blink and you feel like you’re drowning, this is the product for you. Yeah, it’s expensive. But what’s more expensive? $350 now for a machine that will give you your life back, or saving thay $350 and having to re-buy your plastic ware every 2-ish months? And still having piles of dishes everywhere? I can’t express how much better i feel now that i have this little guy in my apartment. I can get back to a semi-normal life!
I’ve had this for about a week and i love it. It’s so quiet! Yes, a ‘normal wash and dry’ takes about 2 hours, but it’s worth it for me with the time saved standing at the sink! I used a wooden plank to place this over my sink in the kitchen because my cupboards are too low to fit the dishwasher underneath them. I did buy a quick adapter as well to hook the hose up to my sink instead of filling up the pitcher. This is truly a dream come true for me! I love it.
I purchased this for my townhome since it didnt come with a dishwasher. It is the perfect amount of space for 2 people (i wash pots/pans separately, but a small saucepan/fry pan would fit). It fits dishes from breakfast, lunch and dinner from the two of us. Its quiet so we don’t hear it on the second level or even while we are in the next room watching tv. The only ‘complaint’ i have is that the dishwasher pods never stay in the holder and always fall out, and when i did the first 2 or 3 loads of dishes it kind of leaked a little. I ended up tightening the drain hose and i believe that was the problem since i haven’t noticed any leaking since. My dishes come out clean and dry and its so nice to finally put the dishes in the dishwasher and not worry about them in my picture i am washing my air fryer rack and my scrub daddy’s. This was definitely worth the money and will hopefully help save some money on our water bill since we arent washing dishes with constant running water for over 20 minutes every day.
I am absolutely in love with this little dishwasher. I’d been searching for years to find one small enough to fit one very specific spot in my kitchen and this is one of only 2 machines i found that were the correct size. I chose this one because of the option to fill the tank vs sink hookup.
There are only a couple ‘issues’ i’ve found with this machine, but they have pretty easy workarounds.
1. There’s no dispense for a rinse aid. Normally i would use a loose powder soap and a liquid rinse aid. I have very hard water where i live so the rinse aid makes a big difference. The workaround for this was to switch to a 3-in-1 pod type of detergent.
2. The machine doesn’t have the ability to prop the door open to allow fresh air in when not in use. It can only be totally open or totally closed. The manufacturer added a special cycle to blow air through the machine if you need to, but that seemed silly to me. So i invested about $0.50 and bought a simple ‘baby proof’ cabinet latch (the easiest opening one i could find) and attached that to the machine so that i can prop the door open for fresh air whenever i want to. (image attached for this)
3. The ability to fill a tank vs hooking up to the sink presents a minor problem of creating steam out of the top of the dishwasher in the spot where you would fill the tank. This is because the tank is also where the water is heated or where steam is released to from somewhere else (i’m not sure of the inside mechanics). Either way, this stem would be a major problem if the machine is directly under a cabinet (where mine currently sits). The workaround i’m using for this is to put a very absorbent dish drying mat on top of the machine to catch most of the steam and moisture. And then i top that with a thinner but solid plastic tray to block any escaping moisture from hitting my cabinet. When i tested this no moisture got out to my cabinet and the 2 layers are super easy to remove after a cycle is run to allow fresh air to circulate above the machine. Being able to add/remove this protection only when needed should prevent any issues with mold/mildew that might otherwise occur.
The first load i ran (image attached) was nearly empty since i didn’t have a lot of dirty dishes at the time, but shows how completely gross and crusty my dishes were going in. This is dried cat food stuck on the plates. That load and all my subsequent, totally full and equally gross loads, have come out sparkling clean.
Insane! I bought this comfee’ dishwasher model number cdc17p0aww on amazon and the upper spray arm wasn’t spinning during the wash. It was driving me crazy! I look at it closely and the side that said “up” was down. So i turned the center knob slightly to unscrew it, only needs slight turn, flip it over, put it back and it works like a charm! How the heck you get a product from the manufacturer with a part flipped upside down?
I bought this more for washing baby bottles and it has served that purpose without fail so far. I have washed some regular dishes in it as well but it seems just simpler to take the 5 minuets to wash them by hand rather then 40+ minutes (depending on the cycle you pick). It takes about 1.5 gallons of water for each load and can be a bit of a pain to fill. I might have been better off getting an actual bottle steamer.
I bought this to use in my dorm room. It is super small – about half the size of a typical mini fridge – and does not need a water hookup. I drained it into a water jug for several months but have since connected it to a proper drainage system.
Several items of note:
– this thing is really small. Several small bowls and a medium-sized pot completely fill it. When cooking for four or more people or making food which requires bowls, whisks, etc to prepare, i usually have to run three loads to clean all the dishes. This works great for simple meals like rice or mac and cheese, but is not up to the task of complex cooking.
– it is not silent but not very loud. I sleep with it running all the time and am not bothered by it. The wash pump sounds similar to a fan on medium. Its drain pump, on the other hand, is very loud (more like a quieter garbage disposal). All cycles stop to drain the water three times, so this change in noise may be bothersome for light sleepers.
– all the cycles use the same amount of water. One wash cycle and two rinse cycles. If you are using the water tank, it needs to be refilled after every cycle. If you are using the water inlet, it will fill the tank at the beginning of every cycle.
– it can be filled with cold water but filling with hot water can help on the shorter cycles. It also produces noticeably more steam (on the steam cycle) when filled with hot water.
– there is no rinse aid compartment or provision for a pre-wash rinse. All detergent is added to the tub at the start of the cycle and used in the first wash.
– low pressure water sources will work with the water input. I am using a small 12v centrifugal pump and it works fine. A high-pressure diaphragm pump is not needed.
– it does have a check valve and can drain upward. You will need to ensure the drain hose is tightly secured but it will easily pump several feet upward if needed.
– drying times depend greatly on your dishes. This dishwasher does not have a conventional heating element but rather uses a small fan to dry the dishes. It will dry them, but can take over 12 hours for some. I find that metal utensils and corian plates / bowls dry the fastest, while plastic pieces take the longest.
I would highly recommend this unit if you don’t have the room for something larger or only cook very simple meals. Full-size dishwashers can be bought for a similar price, and will make cleanup from proper meals much easier. Only downside is the need for a water supply.
I really do like this. My steam isn’t coming out of my dishwasher like my mom’s comfee and she got the same one. Overall nice to have.
Not bad. Cleans pretty good. 11+ inch plates are a bit tough to fit though. Runs 2hrs 10min cycle. Alien dishwasher helps my mental health too.
El producto es pequeño, ideal para el diario de 1 persona, es exactamente lo que describe. Me encanta la puerta de cristal, y poder ver el proceso.
Seguir estrictamente los pasos para la operación descrito en el manual de usuario.
Limpia bastante bien. Y llega bastante bien a todos los rincones
Bought a new set of dishes because the plates we had were too tall to fit when standing up. There is about 9 inches of clearance and my dinner plates are 10.5 across. Mostly eat off of my salad plates now unless its a large meal so the salad plates can go in there. Aside from being a little too small it works good for a family of 2.
I mainly use rapid setting but have yet to see any drying function.
Only complaint is it is small, which seems obvious but with how much it can fit vs how much you can do by hand, it wasn’t practical for me but still good product overall.