Of course, playing sports, and physical activity in general, is the best way to burn calories, but a scientific study has shown that sleeping for 7 or 8 hours helps a lot with this purpose and also allows you to maintain good muscle tone.
For this to be the case, it is necessary that the sleep be of quality , complete sleep cycles must occur and the person must truly rest. One of the factors that most influences the quality of sleep is the mattress.
Characteristics of a good mattress
In order to have a restful sleep, it is necessary to choose the best mattress to sleep well , which must have some characteristics such as those detailed below:
- Firmness . The mattress must have the perfect firmness to offer comfort and avoid pressure on the body. The ideal is a medium-high firmness. The viscoelastic core provides that level of firmness, so combined with pocket springs it becomes a comfortable and adaptable mattress.
- breathability . This is very important for sleeping comfort, a breathable mattress is much cooler and drier.
- temperature . A good mattress must have a thermoregulation system that allows you to maintain a comfortable temperature for sleeping.
- Durability . The fabric must be durable, that it does not suffer deformations in a short time, since it must last in perfect conditions for at least 10 years.
- Antibacterial . Nowadays, the textile technology used in mattress covers has a treatment that prevents the proliferation of bacteria and mites, avoiding bad odors and health problems.
- ergonomic . Mattress height is critical to comfort, as it’s not just about when you’re lying down; ease of lying down and getting up is also important.
What is the best mattress?
The Morfeo mattress was designed to be the best , it is the mattress of 5-star hotels for a reason , since it has all the characteristics that define it as such, and it can also be purchased in installments and with home delivery.
The Morfeo mattress comes in 14 different sizes , so you can choose the one you like best according to your needs. In addition, it meets all the requirements for a good night’s sleep: medium-high firmness, breathable, adaptable, thermoregulatory, hygienic and much more.
The Morfeo mattress is designed so that the user only has to sleep on it and get restful sleep that will make them lose calories and function efficiently in their daily lives. This mattress helps you rest and get up well in the morning.
With the purchase of the Morfeo mattress there are 100 trial nights , after which the user can return the mattress and get their money back without any problem. The guarantee of this mattress is 10 years.
It is a high-end mattress that has maximum customer satisfaction, due to all its properties.
How should a mattress cover be?
A mattress with natural fabrics is ideal for maximum comfort when sleeping, since it has the following characteristics:
- Porous . Air circulation through the fabric is one of the most important comfort factors, this helps maintain a comfortable temperature and humidity to a minimum.
- Durable . The outer fabric is essential for the durability of the mattress, it is necessary that the cover is resistant and does not discolor with use.
- Hygienic . Anti-mite and antibacterial fabrics are essential for the good health of the mattress user. In addition to that, it must have a zippered cover that allows for comfortable and easy washing, this is ideal.
Why is it important to have a good mattress?
Sleeping comfortably is an essential requirement to achieve a restful sleep. When sleep is interrupted by heat, an uncomfortable position, pressure on some part of the body, or the like, the person may wake up tired, fatigued, and with body aches.
On the contrary, sleeping on a comfortable, ergonomic and well-designed mattress will provide the best environment for restful sleep, an important factor in achieving good health.
Benefits of sleeping on a good mattress
Sleeping on a good mattress has many benefits, here are some of the most important:
- Reduce stress . When the person does not sleep well and spends the night on an inadequate mattress, the brain does not work properly and a series of aspects that contribute to stress are triggered. Sleeping well, on the contrary, helps to be relaxed and alert.
- Helps the heart . The 8 hours of restful sleep contributes to cardiovascular health, since poor sleep can affect blood pressure and heart rate. Long-term, consistent sleep deprivation can significantly affect heart health.
- Reduces inflammation . Sleeping inadequately, on an uncomfortable mattress, can cause inflammation in various parts of the body, such as the legs, feet, and abdomen. Inflammation is a risk factor for many pathologies.
- Reduces risk of injury . A suitable mattress keeps the spinal column aligned, and the lumbar and cervical area free from pressure. Otherwise, a mattress that does not have adequate firmness and puts pressure on the spine can be a source of injury.
- Improves mood . Sleeping comfortably is an aspect that helps you wake up with a better attitude, good humor and joy. This contributes to productivity at work and a better quality of life.
- Improves brain function . During deep sleep, the brain performs multiple functions that are essential for its proper functioning. Lack of sleep can affect the communication of neurons and the production of neurotransmitters.
- Improves aesthetics . Sleeping well improves physical appearance to a great extent, since the skin looks smooth and the eyes alert, which provides a better image. Lack of sleep is a common reason for dark circles under the eyes, dullness of the skin and premature wrinkles.