DripDrop Hydration – Electrolyte Powder Packets – Watermelon, Berry, Orange, Lemon – 16 Count
What are dripdrop hydration – electrolyte powder packets – watermelon features?
- Patented, doctor-developed formula – dr. Eduardo dolhun developed dripdrop to treat and prevent dehydration where iv therapy wasn’t available. The invention was such a breakthrough dripdrop’s formula received a u.s. Patent, and dr. Dolhun was awarded the 2017 mayo clinic alumni association humanitarian award. And now, as a public benefit corporation on a mission to defeat dehydration globally, we use your purchases to generate life-saving donations of dripdrop to those who need it most.
- Ors electrolyte powder – dripdrop’s patented formula uses ors science to activate a hydration shortcut known as the sodium-glucose cotransport system. Accelerating fluid absorption into the bloodstream 2-3x so you can feel better faster. And, unlike most electrolyte drink mixes, it tastes amazing.
- 3x the electrolytes & 1⁄2 the sugar of sports drinks – our patented formula delivers dehydration relief fast when you need it most. With a precise ratio of sodium electrolytes and glucose. As well as potassium, magnesium, zinc, and vitamin c for maximum immune support.
- Great for signs of dehydration caused by workout, travel & heat exhaustion – dehydration affects 75% of people daily, negatively impacting both physical and mental performance. Stay hydrated and recover faster from dehydration resulting from heat, nausea, diuretics, exercise, and more.
- Unmatchable flavor – finally, fast, effective dehydration relief that tastes amazing. Just mix our hydration powder with 8 ounces of water to taste (and feel) the difference for yourself.
Dripdrop hydration – electrolyte powder packets – watermelon details:
Product dimensions :
2.5 x 5.75 x 8.25 inches; 5.64 ounces
Drip drop hydration ltd.
DripDrop Hydration – Electrolyte Powder Packets – Watermelon, Berry, Orange, Lemon – 16 Count AMAZON
Looking for specific info?
Is all drip drop for 8 oz water bottles?
Is there caffeine?
Does this product have caffeine?
What is the shelf life?
How many of each flavor is in the bold variety pack? Are they evenly distributed (so 8 of each flavor) or is the number of each flavor random?
Does this contain citric acid?
Can anyone compare this to liquid iv?
Is the main package recyclable?
Full ingredient list?
Why put something as awful as sucrulose in here? That’s counter productive.
W much sodium does it have?
How often do you use it?
Is there an ingredient list?
Does it contain artificial dyes?
Do you have just the fruit punch flavor?
Check out their website
I’m trying to figure out how many i need to order. Florida welder in a shipyard, no shade. 200°+ 8hrs/5days. 4/24oz powerades arent enough for me.
Confusing sizes. Do all individual oacks contain enough for 16 oz of water?
When adding this to your bottled water, does this make the water thicker?
Are their choices with less sugar?
Wow crap stuff in it??
DripDrop Hydration – Electrolyte Powder Packets – Watermelon, Berry, Orange, Lemon – 16 Count AMAZON
What are our customers saying?
A few years ago i figured out that it didn’t matter how much water i drank when i was exerting and sweating, i couldn’t rehydrate my body well enough. I would end up cramping in the middle of the night. Now i use these drip drop packets as a ‘pre-emptive strike’ before, during and after hard work and they make all the difference. The taste is also fantastic and they don’t have that funky aftertaste that a lot of these type of electrolyte powders have. I highly recommend drip drops!!!
I’ve been using dripdrop for years to handle the dehydration that results from my ibs medication. It’s easy to use, doesn’t taste bad, and works quick if used correctly.
– great taste (fav. Flavor is berry)
– great value (for casual rehydration, like post-exercise, you can use 1/4 to 1/2 of a stick and clip off the top of the remaining powder for another time. This pack lasts a long while like that)
– dissolves quickly (though you should still stir/shake it just to be sure!)
– just as effective as other medical rehydration solutions (like pedialyte)
– easy to store
– none of the flavors are ‘natural’ tasting (which is to cover the electrolyte taste)
– using too much powder can mess you up (follow instructions on box and/or use less than instructed, not more!)
dripdrop is my go-to for at-home and on the go rehydration. The packets are easily stored in a bag, box, or cabinet─but don’t keep them in your car! The powder may clump and not dissolve correctly if exposed to high heat.
If you’ve not used a rehydration solution before, make sure to drink plenty of plain water after having the solution! If you have any medical conditions, consult a doctor before use as well. Some folks may retain certain electrolytes better than others and could face health issues if so. Be safe and stay hydrated!
The flavors are all good and it’s a lot better than gatorade or the other drinks with so much sodium and sugar. Super fast way to get rehydrated if you have a headache or are sick and don’t like drinking plain water.
This arrived on time and in perfect condition. I like the individual packets. Just rip off the top and pour into my water jug and wa-la. Drink and enjoy!
The flavors are basic ones i wanted to try. I wish they would make these all in one flavor. I really like the cherry but can only get it in a variety pack.
I bought these at the store first and gave them a try. Then decided to try a bigger pack and looked online
I am always thirsty. Been to the doctor many times but they don’t know why. Because i drink several gallons of water every day, you can imagine i get very bloated and uncomfortable. I saw an ad for this and thought maybe it would keep me hydrated while helping me cut back on the ridiculous volume of water that i drink.
I didn’t have any expectations and honestly expected it to be overhyped. It’s crazy. Drinking one glass of this feels like i’m getting the satisfaction of drinking 5 glasses of water. I’m really hoping drinking a few of these a day will help me cut back to a reasonable amount of normal water throughout the day. Also they taste really good too!
We had a trip to vegas recently and it’s 100+ degrees there all day long so we knew we needed a hydration powder. We were thinking of getting liquid iv powder or pedialyte but then we saw these. The price was great and it had similar properties to liquid iv so we tried them. Our entire group absolutely loved them and this was the reason we didn’t feel dehydrated in 100 degree weather. I’m going to be buying these for a long time. The flavors are so tasty our favorite was watermelon combined with lemon! Definitely recommend these!!
I had some pretty severe leg cramps from dehydration and not the first day, but after the second day the cramping left. The flavors are good and it makes me drink more water cuz it’s good!!!
A friend of mine introduced me to this product one day when i was exhausted after a bike ride. I mixed it in water and felt good and energized enough to get back on the bike and ride a few more miles.
Bought these to keep hydrated during a “fun” golf tournament. It was hot and the beers they were a flowing!!!
The hydration packets definitely did the job they claimed to do. The flavors were pretty good as well.
Helps you hydrate and tastes good. Will buy again.
I’ve tried so many types of these electrolyte drop in products. They all seem to make the water “thick” and just not easy to drink. I find every flavor nice, and refreshing. Dissolves easily and doesn’t give it an odd texture. I’ve had pots since 2014 and after a while, gatorade upsets my stomach. This has more sodium anyways(330mg). I just wish it wasn’t so expensive. My son also swears by this to help prevent or recover from hangovers lol. He will drink this before bed after a night of drinking and feel great in the morning.
I bought these and hopefully get some relief from this florida heat. So i tried a pak and did not like the taste at all. Tasty kinda flat tasting with a light salty taste. Not for my taste.
I tried watermelon and orange, and like them both. No sure yet if it actually hydrates my body, because i’m very thirsty now…
Bought this for a hot summer day in disneyworld day drinking. Usually i get sick when i drink and am always dehydrated anyway. Consuming a few of these throughout the day not only kept me hydrated but i was also able to drink a few different alcoholic beverages and did not get sick for once.
The flavors are also really tasty.
Good flavor. Dissolves easily in cold water. I felt much better after drinking it.
Good taste compared to other hydration products out there.
Good flavor and not overly sweet. Do not get a sugar rush from the drink, so this is a good thing. Will buy again after trying different flavors.
Flavors are ok. The lemon and orange flavors are not good. I had to chug it because i couldn’t stand the taste. (and i’m ok drinking kombucha lol) it tasted very artificial. Another disappointment is the 10$ shipping fee. I was comparing prices to quantity, and thought this would be a good deal. It also only tastes good with about 8-10oz of water. It is a small pouch of powder but for the price i expected more.
I think i would go for a different brand next time. This product is fine but not my expectations.
I only gave 4 stars because the packets are 1/2 the size of i/v drink mixes other than that it’s a good deal.
But the package i got was expired?!
Berry: sugar, fructose, sodium citrate, citric acid, potassium citrate, natural flavor, magnesium citrate, dextrose, salt, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), fruit and vegetable juice color as color, sucralose, zinc aspartate. Lemon: sugar, fructose, sodium citrate, citric acid, natural flavor, potassium citrate, magnesium citrate, dextrose, salt, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), sucralose, turmeric as color, zinc aspartate. Orange: sugar, fructose, sodium citrate, natural flavor, citric acid, potassium citrate, magnesium citrate, dextrose, salt, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), sucralose, zinc aspartate, beta carotene as color. Watermelon: sugar, fructose, sodium citrate, citric acid, natural flavor, potassium citrate, magnesium citrate, dextrose, salt, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), fruit and vegetable juice as color, sucralose, zinc aspartate.
Mix 1 stick with 8 ounces of water
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.