What are franklin sports junior football – grip-rite 100 features?
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Durable kids football: these junior footballs are constructed from a durable, high-grip, deep-pebbled rubber that stands up to wear and tear on grass, concrete, or any other surface
- Easy grip: the deep-pebble surface material and pro style raised laces ensure extra traction which makes the footballs easy to throw and catch
- Youth sized: these official junior sized footballs are 10′ long and 6′ wide, which makes them perfect for kids who want to get out and practice their football skills
- All-weather: the water and weather-resistant rubber means you can bring this ball out to play rain or shine without damage
- Individual or team packs: these balls are available for individual sale or in team packs of (6) footballs. Each team pack comes with an inflation pump for ball maintenance.sport type: american football
Looking for specific info?
What are the exact dimensions?
Is this reallly a 3′ long football? What does ‘junior size’ mean?
What are the exact dimensions?
these footballs are 10′ long by 6′ wide.
How do i order a size 7 junior football???
How much does the ball weigh in grams?
How long did it take to ship?
Is the 6 pack of deflated balls tom brady approved?
What is the circumference of this ball?
Does it need to be re inflated like with a pump?
How can i get 18 of this football
How to make them tacky again
Made in china ?
Would this be good for a 6 year old?
Mine came in a box with no packaging. The logo on one side appears to be cut off. Did anyone else notice this?
Are these latex-free?
Does the single football come in a box ? Is it giftable? Thank you
Is this ball dog friendly?
Is this the same exact ball used by nfl teams? Thx
How much do you inflate it to?
What are our customers saying?
Awesome gift for any little kiddo. I got this on sale for a spectacular price. Its got a great grip to throw spirals and toss around in the yard. Good to have on hand for a family get together for the grandchildren to play.
Bought this for our 80lb goldendoodle to play catch with and it’s a winner!! He’s very hard on toys and this ball is durable. I had to let some of the air out so he could grab it but he’s refusing to bring it back to me because he loves it!!!
My son loves this ball. It’s lasted better than the more well known brands i’ve bought him. The other ones goes flat a lot. This ball is good quality. Him and the boys the plays with says this ball is fast!
My grandson is just starting flag football and this football is perfect for a 5 year old.
Son loves it
Perfect for my seven year old to play catch.
Great for the price and the kids enjoy it.
Ball was completely flat when it arrived
My kids love it!
I was expecting a youth football and this one is kind of bigger than anticipated
My daughter is a forth grade teacher and needs to replace missing balls she bought for her students to use at recess. The ones she had ‘disappeared’ along with the air pump.
This junior size football is well suited for 4th graders
It didn’t last a whole month.it went flat in 2 weeks & won’t retain air.there’s a hole on the tip of the ball where the seam is.
This football is quite large. I must have been trying to but a peewee size. It is high quality
I’ve had the football for about 5 months and its great but it deflates easily.
This is the right ball to buy when you need to start playing catch in the house with your 7yr old! We haven’t broken anything yet, and when the game gets to be 4 or more, we take it outside.
Great ball for smaller hands to begin conquering the game of football.
Thought it was a junior size it’s too big for my 2 year old
I enjoy this football but the grip on it is terrible and hard to grip
Great red color. My son is 2 so even if it’s a little deflated it won’t hurt at first. Of course i’ll inflate it very soon after i get a pump, but yes, it did come deflated a little.
I really liked this football it came faster then it was supposed to come. Also it had very good grip!