What are manhattan toy winkel rattle & sensory teether toy features?
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Baby teething toy made for little hands: the winkel features a mesmerizing maze of soft, continuous bpa-free teething tubes, and can be refrigerated for additional soothing comfort – a perfect baby chew toy for tiny hands.
- Developmental baby toy: babies are instantly drawn to this colorful and lightweight infant toy. The winkel promotes clutching and two-handed play while the center cube with tapered corners encases a quiet but pleasing baby rattle to provide auditory stimulus.
- Time-honored classic: with over 25 years engaging babies and soothing even the fussiest of teethers, the winkel is a perfect shower gift for new moms. Safe and dependable, this classic toy for babies has received numerous accolades and has proven to be a true baby go-to and parent must-have.
- Baby toy for newborns and up: safety rated for newborns and up, the winkel measures 5′ x 4′ x 3.5′ and easily tucks into the diaper bag when baby is on the go.
- Standing by our brand: if you’re reading this, you’ve found a safe toy from a real company and a brand that cares. Since 1978, manhattan toy has been a trusted source of imaginative toys for babies, toddlers and kids of all ages. All of our toys are rigorously safety tested and every toy has our 800 number with a dedicated customer support team to answer your call.
Looking for specific info?
For what ages would this be recommended?
Is it bpa,lead, pvc and other toxics free ? Made in china ?
Can’t decide to go for this or bright starts clack and slide activity ball …. Suggestions? My baby is 6 months old.
Exactly what material is this toy made of and why is it ‘safe?’
Is this diswasher safe?
Is it ok to disinfect this product with boiling water?
Is this product really as good as advertised?
Quality guarantee ?
Can i sterlize it? Or can i put this in the dishwasher?
Would this be able to be used unsupervised by an adult with dementia that wants/needs to chew on things?
Where is this made?
Old man ?
How is the product quality?
Country of origin?
Is this product good to use?
Is this toy phthalate free also?
Is the box supposed to be open when it is delivered?
Is this product good to use?
Does it work with teenagers?
Can my baby use this product a lot?
What are our customers saying?
This is by far my favorite toy for my 4 month old boy! He hears it rattle and always gets mezmerized. It’s a pleasant sounding rattle, too, as it keeps his attention yet sometimes he’ll fall asleep to it like it’s a white noise machine. The colors keep his attention well.
And it’s so fun to see him reach for something and actually be able to pick it up! He couldn’t quite grasp any other toy – even while reaching for it intentionally – but this has so many loops that it gets stuck on his hand when he reaches for it. Success! He enjoys chewing on the rings, too. Just an all around great toy.
When we want to wash it we just soap it up and wash it off in the sink. Easy peasy. No regrets.
This toy is great for my 3.5-month-old. She can’t full grip heavier toys just yet, but she wants to put things in her mouth. This toy is perfect as it’s lightweight, has tons of thinner tubes for easy grabbing, and it’s designed for easy teething. I have a uv light sterilizer, so the cleaning is easy too. But i could see this being difficult to clean if not. Overall, i’m glad i purchased even though it’s a bit pricey.
It’s lot bigger than i thought,but easy to grasp.my 6 month old grandbaby is tiny and lil behind on hand eye coordination but grabs this good,but it being so large she brings it up to her mouth and tiny head(she was a 3lb preemie at birth)she hits her self to hard at times.
My daughter loves this toy! She’s starting to teeth and uses it to suck on and grasp. This toy helped her grab and grasp which she now uses for other toys. She loves it!
Purchased this for my 11mo. So far he seems to like it. My niece also had this toy when she was younger and loved it. It seems good for teething, throwing around, and is easy for him to grasp / pick up. Happy with my purchase
We loved this toy. Both my kids used it and then few of their cousins. They loved to hold it and play with it, put it in there mouth. One of our favorites.
Es el favorito de mi niña desde los 4 meses. Le ayuda con sus destrezas motoras y su denticion.
My 4 month old loves this toy, we got it for him about a month ago and he gets so captivated by the colors and shape, now that he is older he loves to shake and bite, one of this favorites.
This is a great product for a newborn. Easy to clean and light weight.
It’s really amazing product as it’s easy to clean, and my little ones love it. I will recommend it.
I thought the tubes would be a bit more stretchy than they are, it was supposed to be something the baby could work on using both hands for at the same time, but the tubes were a little more rigid than i thought. My baby girl ultimately didn’t seem to feel like she could pull on it that much or it just wasn’t her thing, but it may be a good fit for someone else’s baby. It has a little rattle in the middle if your baby likes that and it would probably be a nice safe and attractive thing to chew on for a lot of babies…
The awkward grabbing motions of even a three or four month old can easily grab this multi-looping toy. It’s lightweight so it’s also easier for them to hold. I took off a star because it seems a bit expensive. The rattle has the most quiet little sound. If your child likes a rattle, this isn’t up to much.
I bought this for my baby so i guess the damages box isn’t an issue, buuuut had i bought this to give to a friend as a gift i’d be highly embarrassed seeing as how the box came damaged as shown in photos.
Great baby toy, recommended for 3 months and up. Easy to grab and chew on the tubes. Lost one star since it advises not to submerge under water, i basically wipe down the tubes after each playtime.
Not too good gor teething. Can be difficult for 6 month old to hold.
Light and smooshable, easy to attach to the car seat as a mobile.
Its a nice toy – bright, colorful and soft but my baby didn’t play with it much or even use it as a teether.
The baby enjoys playing with it. It was a good motivator to start grabbing things from above. Garden variety plastic…not great
My baby loves this toy. Only down side, was i wish the plastic had a little more give for the teething aspect.
Great quality, only a grand total of approximately 30 minutes over the course of months.