Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Multi-Use Concealer, 120, 1 Count (Packaging May Vary)
What are maybelline instant age rewind eraser dark circles treatment multi-use concealer features?
- Maybelline instant age rewind concealer: america’s number 1 concealer; erase the look of dark circles, correct the appearance of redness and brighten the look of dull skin with instant age rewind eraser multi-use concealer
- Anti-aging concealer: turn back time with this anti-aging under eye treatment concealer infused with haloxyl; say bye bye to the look of fine lines, blemishes, redness, and dark circles, and hello to a radiant, well rested, refreshed looking eye area
- Best face forward: maybelline has sheer, medium, and full coverage foundation in liquid, stick, and cushion foundation formulas, and a range of concealers, plus face primers, contour, highlighter, and pressed powder to help you create a perfect canvas
- Maybelline has what you need: to create any look foundation, bb creams, concealers, and highlighters for the perfect canvas, eye shadows, brow pencils, and eyeliners for any eye look and lip products, from showstopping matte lipstick to a natural lip balm
- Remove maybelline makeup with micellar water: use garnier micellar water as a gentle makeup remover at night, and as a facial cleanser in the morning to prep skin for maybelline makeup
Maybelline instant age rewind eraser dark circles treatment multi-use concealer details:
Is discontinued by manufacturer :
Product dimensions :
103 x 21 x 21 inches; 1.06 ounces
Item model number :
Maybelline new york
Country of origin :
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Multi-Use Concealer, 120, 1 Count (Packaging May Vary) AMAZON
Looking for specific info?
My skin is very pale so i don’t know witch one to use?
What is the difference between the neutraliser and the brightener?
i buy both. Love n under my eyes and b on my eyelids.
I have yellow undertones and hazel eyes. Is the brightener a good choice , or is it too pink?
What is the color difference between light and neutalizer? This is my first time using this product. I have light skin with yellow/olive undertones.
Does it comes only in one shade (color)?
What’s the difference between ‘light’ and ‘fair’ shades?
What type of skin tone is this for? I am indian so would this be right for that type of darker skin tone?
Is this lighter than creamy ivory? Or darker? I am very fair skinned so looking for what is best for me.
Where do you ship from?
Can this be returned if it’s been used? Color isn’t right.
Does this product have sunscreen in it?
Does this concealer look good without wearing foundation under it?
If i wear porcelain ivory 1 in the dream matte mousse , what color could i use to highlight for contouring ? Light , fair , or neutraliser ?
at those places you put in the brand and shade you know matches you and then it will tell you brands and the shades that would match based on that. You can also select specific brands (like maybelline) and products (like age rewind concealer) and it’ll tell you the shade. They say the more brand and shades you give that you know matches you, the closer the shades they give will match. But i used them with only one brand and shade and the matches it gave me have always matched.
For highlight when contouring you usually want a shade about 2 shades lighter. So find the shade that would match you and go 2 lighter. Good luck.
Which is the lightest color??
I have fair skin, purchased the light but it made my dark circles worse. Should i try fair or neutralizer?
My concealer shade number is 03, which color should i buy?
My dark circles are much darker than my skin, so should i buy the brightener or the one that matches my skin?
Is this non-comedogenic?
Is this fake ?
What is the best color concealer for me? My skin has yellow undertones and is not fair, more medium, dark.
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Multi-Use Concealer, 120, 1 Count (Packaging May Vary) AMAZON
What are our customers saying?
I am a makeup snob. I have stupidly high standards for cosmetic performance, and drugstore brands have let me down every single time i’ve given them a shot. So when i graduated from covergirl to sephora after college, i never looked back. My kit is full of dior and ysl foundation, armani concealer, benefit brighteners, etc.
I say this in order to grab the attention of my fellow makeup snobs: if you would never even consider maybelline, this review is for you.
Bloggers have raved about this product for a while, but i never bothered to check it out until a close friend and fellow product snob suggested it. Here are my findings:
1. It applies like the armani maestro eraser liquid undereye concealer. This is very very essential, for those of us who hate the 5th hour cakiness of cream concealers but also hate the weak coverage and creasing of most liquid attempts. This eraser goes on with the maestro’s same thin liquid texture, without sinking into lines at all, and without losing opacity as you blend.
2. It is at least 50% more opaque than the maestro. I was pretty stunned. Anything that can go on with that consistency but have noticeably better coverage is doubletake worthy imo.
3. The sponge applicator is better than you think. Firstly, it’s antimicrobial, so you don’t have to worry about the hygiene aspect. Secondly, its ability to blend the product is outstanding. I typically skip clumsy applicators like that, but with this, i do 80% of my application with that sponge tip, and then just finish with a good concealer brush to set it and blend out the edges.
4. It doubles as a highlighter. Every time i use this, i find myself seduced into just continuing the line of application from under my eyes out onto my cheekbones, brow bones, and nose bridge. A nice blending brush/sponge later, and there’s this flawless highlight landscape to finish up, without settling badly into pores or caking up.
5. It sets beautifully with mufe micro hd powder and shiseido translucent powder. It buffs out nicely, without chipping off into the brush.
6. It looks good without primer, which combined with its compact design and integrated applicator makes it an ideal purse dweller.
7. It worked on my thin but minimally wrinkled undereye area, and on my 60yo mother’s more aged eye area. It’s rare that i find a product that looks great on both our skin types, and i was impressed at how well it brightened her problem skin without caking or exacerbating the age marks.
8. It is lighter than you think, but cheap enough to test out different shades.
9. It lasts so much longer than you’d expect. I tested it on bare skin during a work-from-home day, just to see how the wear was, and was delighted to find it still working fairly well by the time i went to wash it off that night. I wore it again with a full face for a date night, and it looked flawless when i went to wash it off later.
There are times when you don’t want the totally opaque, nearly airbrushed look… But there are definitely times when you do. This eraser is now my official go-to product to pair with my dior airflash foundation, for those totally flawless skin look occasions. I could not recommend it higher, at very least as an experiment for the snobs among you.
Remember that commercial? For the price this is a full coverage concealer that blends out perfectly. In fact it doubles as a foundation! I have used this concealer under eyes, on eyelids and dotted imperfections on my cheeks and nose. I blended with a concealer brush, bounced a sponge over it, added a few dots of lipstick on my cheeks, nose and a dot above each eyebrow, blended and i’m done! Who needs foundation? This is a phenomenal product at a very low price point! I will use it until it’s gone and order another! I highly recommend for my 63 yr old face!
As its name implies, this product literally erases discolorations of the skin or dark circles under the eyes. I use this product every day to give my skin a more even tone and to get rid of those dark spots and circles on my face that come with age. An added perk is that the product also moisturizes so it’s a two-in- one tool. Also, the color matches my skin well. It is lightweight and yet provides total coverage of skin imperfections. Love this product!!
I have tried so many concealers & they all cake in the lines under my eyes. Not this- it goes on so smooth & i really like the applicator! This is definitely my new go to. It’s not sheer but it’s not too heavy. To color correction i use the 150- it helps with dark circles or discoloration.
I’m 56 and really don’t wear makeup. I had a big meeting coming up and a blemish on my face. I purchased this and it worked perfectly! It blended right in and totally covered the blemish at the same time!
This product goes on smooth and works wonderfully. I use it at age 66 and my daughter loves it at age 32. Perfect for all ages and different skin types. Highly recommend
I am a senior kinda lady. I have developed dark purple discoloration under my eyes, as well eyelids. This product works wonderfully. It is amazing how little it takes to cover. I use a brush to apply….
This is a really good concealer, but it’s kinda hard sometimes to get the concealer to come out because of the thing on top but i’ve had it for a while and it’s great for like last minute touch ups or like if u wanna use something light. Personally recommend this
Literally the only product that has covered all that red from the masks love it! I also use the cover up with it same brand probably won’t use anything else
Omg!!! I love this , this the best concealer ever. It’s very mosturizing . A little tip is get rid of the sponge when u start to run low because it really wastes products and makes it run out . But overall get it
This has been my favorite concealer for years. I don’t think it’s the best under the eyes, but the applicator works really well at covering spots or blemishes. I wish they’d do a different cap as they always crack and then i have to tape them and then they won’t stay on as well. I’ve struggled to find my perfect shade, i think i’ve now bought all the shades over the years and by process of elimination just finally landed on one that is closest but not quite perfect. Despite the flaws, the applicator on this concealer is so great at covering blemishes that i will always have it on hand.
I wish there was a better guide assisting my color choice. I hardly wear make up and purchased it years ago with desired results. I have no idea what shade so got what i thought would cover. Way too light. I’m a strawberry blonde and it looked like i had light splotches to the point by the time i’d blended, i’d pretty much blended it off. Obviously not a pro so consider operator error
Being an extremely pale red head i’ve always had difficulties finding foundations and concealers as their “lightest” shade was still too dark for me or it would have a strange yellow tint that looked peculiar to say the least. This concealer in the lightest shade is perfect for my skin! It covers my dark circles without leaving the cakes finish of most makeup products. I really like this product!
Really nice product, goes on and stays on nicely. Would have given 5 stars if it were more moisturizing- be sure to apply ample moisturizer before using under the eyes.
I can’t use the concealer because it’s too dark for my skin tone. It is a nice product though. Goes on easily and is easily removed.
I think i’d like it more if it was a little heavier and creamier… I find this to be a little too sheer for me.
Let’s start from the beginning…the package is conveniently shaped. It’s easy to hold, which aids in application. The cap pulls off easily so it doesn’t crack with applied pressure. The dial at the bottom only needs a few turns and the product comes out onto the soft applicator sponge, which is sturdy and allows for many ways to apply. I dab on the product in small areas for spot coverage. I sometimes want more coverage and glide the sponge across a larger area. The actual product blends evenly and provides great coverage. I will certainly order this product again. The only reason i didn’t give 5 stars is because the color wasn’t what i expected. Thankfully, i ordered 2 in different colors so i was able to blend them.
The light pink does a good job of disguising dark circles, but i don’t love the applicator sponge. I dab it on my finger, then my face so i have more control of the product. Considering how affordable it is, i’d buy again.
Covers up dark circles very well… Sponge better quality then i expected.
I have very dark under-eyes and i also have issues with creasing. I find myself returning to repurchase this time and time again.
Pros: this concealer layers well over a color corrector for full coverage, or alone for lighter coverage. Creasing only happens when i forget to apply well.
Cons: i find i can’t use the applicator and need another brush.
Overall, a must have makeup staple.
The Dark Circles Eraser is protected by an anti-microbial system. Do not wet applicator. Wipe off excess eye concealer with dry tissue.
G852364 1 AQUA/WATER/EAU, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, GLYCERIN, PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, NYLON-12, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, METHYLPARABEN, LYCIUM BARBARUM FRUIT EXTRACT, CHLORPHENESIN, ETHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, PEG-9, N-HYDROXYSUCCINIMIDE, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, CHRYSIN, PALMITOYL TETR APEPTIDE-7. [+/- MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/IRON OXIDES] F.I.L. D44980/4 U.S.PATENT PENDING
Turn collar of the Micro-Corrector Applicator in direction of arrows until product is visible on sponge. This may require a number of turns. Adjust accordingly for desired amount of product. Using Applicator, apply concealer directly to under-eye area, blending in an outward motion. To apply more, twist collar of applicator 1-2 clicks at a time. For best results, use sparingly. For extreme dark circles, apply the Neutralizer shade underneath your concealer shade. Use the Brightener shade to add a luminous touch to inner corner of eyes, cheek and brow bones and bridge of nose.