What are o-cedar easywring microfiber spin mop & bucket floor cleaning system + 2 extra refills features?
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Removes over 99% of bacteria w/ just water: o-cedar’s easywring microfiber spin mop & bucket floor cleaning system provides a deep-cleaning solution for all your at home needs by effectively removing dirt, grime and over 99% of bacteria with just water! It is safe on all hard floor surfaces, including finished hardwood, wood, laminate, tile, vinyl, and more.
- Hands-free wringing: our exclusive mop bucket design features a built-in wringer that allows for hands-free wringing while splash guard keeps water splash and spray inside the bucket when wringing or when transporting the bucket from room to room
- Machine washable: the easywring microfiber mop head is machine-washable and reusable! We recommend replacing the mop head refill every 3 months for optimal floor cleaning results
- Deep cleaning microfiber: o-cedar’s easywring spin mop uses microfiber to effectively capture dirt and grime with just water, eliminating the need for harsh chemicals. Safe for all hard flooring, including finished hardwood, wood, laminate, tile, etc
- Reaches in corners: due to the patented triangle mop-head and ability to rotate 360 degrees, the easywring mop can reach and clean deep into corners, under furniture, alongside baseboards, and between tile
- 3 refills = 9 months of cleaning: this value pack contains 3 extra refills, and each easywring microfiber refill lasts up to 3 months! Save time and money with longer-lasting mop head replacements
- Handle extends fully to 48 inches: with a telescopic handle that extends up to 48 inches, anyone can mop comfortably without bending over!
O-Cedar EasyWring Microfiber Spin Mop & Bucket Floor Cleaning System + 2 Extra Refills, Red/Gray AMAZON
Looking for specific info?
Is there a warrantee
Is this stick sell separately
My mop handle has come apart? I don’t know if it is broken or just separated? Help
Mine didn’t come with the handle (stick) did anyone else have the same issue? Not sure if it supposed to or not…
Question for the seller: in what country is this made/manufactured?
El pedal del cubo se rompió se puede comprar por separado y se puede instalar
Does anyone else have a problem with mop head being matted and clumpy after washing?
I use gc murphy on our hardwood floors, gettin down and gritty on my hands and knees. Will this clean just as good?
Why did the pedal on my mop break after after 64 days?
Is there a difference between the blue and white wines other than the colors?
How to remove mop head video?
to remove – step on strands and tilt handle away from your foot to separate base from mophead.
Hope this helps.
Cuando compre la pieza para trapear solo vino un mapo porque?
How easy is to change mop heads? Had another brand & stopped using because i couldn’t remove the mob head to change.
My order arrived with only two mop heads. The description states that it comes with three. How do i submit a request for the missing mop head?
Silly questiom but how do i know how much solution to mix with water in this bucket. Ill be using bona?
Are there fluffier replacement heads that will prevent plastic mop head from scratching floor?
How well does it work dry for dusting?
Need only refill how much?
Would this mop work on a matted textured tile floor?
Can i purchase a replacement bucket only
O-Cedar EasyWring Microfiber Spin Mop & Bucket Floor Cleaning System + 2 Extra Refills, Red/Gray AMAZON
What are our customers saying?
I really enjoyed using this product. I have been looking for a couple of options and bought some swiffers that helped when some liquid fell on the floor but it was no good for my porcelain tiles. These are the shiny ones and they leave streaks behind like i didn’t clean them up. But this spin and mop bucket is the best. It is so light, no need to use a lot of water cause the holder for the mop is low and the spinning with my foot was really enjoyable. Do not have to bend, and my hand don’t touch the mop of the water at all. The only thing i could say that i wish that the spinning should be only for the mop alone and the antire mop and handle. But other than that made my cleaning time really short. Love it!
As a senior citizen, i am looking for more ways to clean quickly and easily with easy to use mops, etc. That do not require buying special products or have extra gadget parts that can be difficult. Also lightweight matters and easy to store. You will find that o-cedar has come up with a wonderful product that meets all of my requirements. I love this easy to use mop-so light & quick to put together & use and yet cleans so well! Then i just toss the detachable mop head in my washer. This mop came with three heads, so one is for upstairs, and one for down, with an extra one that i use for woodwork down low & up high without me having to bend or climb-so perfect!
This mop has a separate place to store the dirty water so everytime you put the mop head in the bucket, it’s in clean water so your not mopping with dirty water. The mop bucket has a spot to rest the mop handle on also. When your done, just empty the dirty water in the bucket. The mop also gets into hard to reach spots. Best investment i ever made
I can’t even count all the mops that have broken my heart. Finally o-cedar offered the perfect solution which met all of my requirements for a mop:
– washable mop head
– safe for wood laminate floor
– sturdy enough to take downward pressure for tough spots…but built so that pressure doesn’t damage the floor
– mechanism for controlling saturation…not so wet that it leaves puddles on the floor or so dry that i have to keep making trips to the bucket/sink
i’m so glad i purchased this mop system. Here are my favorite features.
1. The spinning system on the bucket is perfect for controlling how damp the mop is and it’s a great alternative to wringing. I was concerned that the spinning action of the mop would fling water outside of the bucket, but that doesn’t happen. It has a convenient foot pedal that you pump to control the spin speed. Using more or less pressure, you can control how much water you release from the mop before using it on the floor.
2. The mop head holds up in the washer. I’ve had this mop for 6 months, and the mop heads look brand new. I air dry them and do not put them in the dryer.
3. The mop heads easily snap onto the mop and stay in place without sliding off or becoming misaligned.
If you’ve tried dozens of mops and they easily break, don’t wring out well, dry out too fast, snap and/or damage your floor under pressure, this is the mop for you. The only con is it cost more than i wanted to spend on a mop. Wish i had started with this one. I easily spent this much on other mops that are in a landfill now. I’m writing this review so that you can learn from my mistakes and just buy this one first. 🙂
This thing is amazing. I’ve been using a swiffer type mop and i’ve realized i’ve just been pushing dirt around. After the first use with this mop, i had to dump my bucket twice because my floors were so dirty. This thing is actually cleaning the floor because of the rinse and wring out method.
Buy it. You will love it.
I love how stress free it makes mopping. I don’t have to wring out a nasty mop with my hands because the spin bucket does it for you! It also pick up so much dirt from my floors with just hot water. The only thing is be firm but gentle when using the presser foot. Using too mich pressure could break it i feel like.
I’ve tried so many different devices to clean my floors. Spent lots of money trying to get the best clean. But with this mop, i’ve learned less is more.
It is so much easier to mop the floors, rinse the mop head, and toss it in the wash. No more high maintenance device cleaning.
The spin feature on the bucket is such a cool idea to wring the excess water out. I love this mop!
My daughter put this on her wedding registry and told me about it. I ordered one and it may just become my standard wedding gift. The telescoping pole and washable mop head is great for cleaning walls, baseboards which i would never do with a standard yucky mop. I don’t have that musky smell in my closet because the mop head gets washed after each time. The floors dry quicker than standard mopping due to less water. It is so easy i mop much more and do the swifter much less.
This is a fantastic mop and wringer bucket. My friend had one and i used it on her floor and fell in love so had to immediately order my own. Definitely a must buy. Also the mop heads are washable so that is so handy and worth the money.
The microfiber head literally gets everything spotless!
I love to clean my floors, walls, shower, & baseboards with this baby.
Highly recommend to all my fellow neat freaks out there. You won’t be disappointed.
So far, my wife and i are happy with this. Wrings the mop with me having to use my hands to do it..good to go, so far.
Great mop. I only dislike the collapsible handle. It collapsible a when mopping or when using pressure to scrub. I’d advise not getting that type of handle
…than using the typical foam pad mops.
Works like they say on a dirty dog floor. Only a broken bottle of oil is worse. Even certain relatives decided to use it, cleaning a floor for the first time it seems. That alone is worth the price.
Glad i bought it and now i will finish this and go off to clean another floor, though it is 106 today.
This product is not for a hard mop. This is for if you want to just spot mop or the floor is a little dirty. If the floor is super dirty then you need an old fashion mop
Overall great for our living space! Apartment style
Super functional and easy to use. My only complaint would be that the head of the mop swivels too easily when i’m trying to scrub corners and i would love if the actual mop was a little thicker (or maybe just spreads out more evenly?). I have to be precise on how i place it on the floor to ensure the strings are evenly spread all the way around or else the plastic part will scrape on the floor.
The mop works well, functionally, but it seemed like the head wants to flip around and the cleaning surface area is rather small. But the bucket mechanism to spin the water out of the mop head works great. I guess as long as it’s not a huge area. Maybe i just don’t know how to mop, ha ha.
Sturdy. I’ve had the same one for almost 3 years! Mop head are washable but better off replaced. They can be pricey over time.
Easy to use.
Would be nice if bucket had wheels ☺