What are over 50 different world coins 1/2 half pound grab bag features?
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- You get randomly picked 50 different coins from all over the world. No repetitive coins! Half pound coin collection. Only different old coins in a velour string bag. 1/2 pound coin selection consists of circulated foreign coins from around the world with varying dates, denominations and countries. These old coins were circulated for a long time, may have scratches, dirt or damage from oxidation but still in good condition.
- Perfect for small investment into a small pieces of history. These collectible coins are not legal tender, which means that they can’t be used as foreign currency. The number of coins from around the world are decreasing and coin value is increasing every year. Don’t miss your chance to get real old foreign money and be the intelligent investor.
- Only coins in good condition for your coin collection! Please note, foreign coins were circulated for a long time and may have scratches, dirt or damage from oxidation but still in good condition. Mix of old coins may have different denominations, condition of the coins and year may vary. It will only enrich your coin bank, coin holders and coin album.
- Good gift idea as coins for kids because it can be used as coins for games. Coin collectors can supplement coin album or coin holders with new coin sets. Good for educational projects to help children learn about other nations or just having the fun of sorting through a pile of world coins.
- Add to your coin collection or give as a special gift. If you’d like to surprise a friend or relative with a unique gift for birthday, anniversary or wedding – world coins collection could be just the thing.
Over 50 different world coins 1/2 half pound grab bag details:
3.5 x 1.8 x 0.9 inches
Item model number
Manufacturer recommended age
14 years and up
Is discontinued by manufacturer
Hobby of kings
Looking for specific info?
Are there any repeats? Are these authentic or replicas?
Are the good for peppering a yard for metal detectors?
About how many coins come in the pouch?
50 coins are total $13.87???
Ustedes compran monedas antiguas
One of the reviews said they got a token for sex and a causeway token. Can you ensure these are appropriate for a 10-year-old?
Is there a way to request coins from specific countries? I have 27 specific countries that i need coins from for a project. The size and denomination
Will i get when i see in the picture? The box looks more than 1/2 a pound hey
Is it possible to purchase only dime size coins and smaller?
Is it possible to get a bag with larger coins? Practicing coin ring making
If you buy more than one are they the same?
Are you still shipping right now?
How much money is this
Does any of the coins contain silver?
Is there an inventory of this?
Are these coins are worth some money are not ?
Are the good for peppering a yard for metal detectors?
Are there any canadian coins?
Also remember that there is at least 5 different 1 cents types and 5-10 different nickel varieties, so i suppose some sellers might consider that ‘different’ too.
Is there any from egypt or greece ?
Are there american coins
What are our customers saying?
The order came very fast. The ad said 50 coin grab bag and i get that its by weight but a good bit more than 50 coins in the bag (over 60) and not a single duplicate that i can see. Great deal a++++
Excellent. Arrived quickly and as described. Wonderful selection, no duplicates, and a few real gems!
I really like that you guy’s put all kinds of coins from sound the world. I thought there would only county of coins in the hold bag. I really like the there we’re different coin’s in the bag. There we’re coin’s that i don’t have in my other bag that i have. Okay thanks from wayne vitale. In that live in madera ca…
Unlike those who say they didn’t get 50 coins, i got 51 they are a nice mix
This was very much worth the money exactly what i paid for
Received 60 coins and they are neat! Don’t care about the value but i estimate you see at least getting back what you paid. Awesome to see all the designs. Great keepsake for my kids when i’m gone.
Coins: czech republic 2, germany 2, finland 1, sweden 1, ireland 1, spain 2, france 4, denmark 1, slovakia 1, uk 5, cyprus 1, belize 1, austria 1, portugal 2, russia/ussr 2/1, china 3, south korea 2, india 2, philippines 2, indonesia 1, seychelles 1, trinidad and tobago 1, cayman islands 1, bahamas 1, costa rica 1, jamaica 1, macau 1, new zealand 1, colombia 1, brazil 3, chile 1, uruguay 1, israel 1, sri lanka 1, tanzania 1, lebanon 1, uae 2, unknown 2.
Total: 60 coins
Awesome bag! I appreciate the gift with the coins. I’ve never seen a car wash token so that’s probably my favorite part of the coins. As said in description, 50 coins plus a few extra thrown in. Thank you
This was fantastic!
This was a gift for my son. He was ecstatic! He spent hours going through them and looking them up. I will most likely buy him a few more!
These are fun to look at and use as a learning tool of geography and history.
Gift for my best friend’s son. Would have liked more foreign coins that weren’t canada but otherwise it’s good.
You assume 50 different countries.. You don’t get that. Still though, a great deal and a good price. Kids loved it.
These were fine. Novelty for kids and a new metal detector i bought. They did the job but i wouldn’t buy again.
This is awesome exactly what i wanted literally the only reason it’s getting 4 stars instead of 5 is i got like 20 canadian pennies (which canadian money is everywhere where i live cause well you know) other than that i loved it!!!
For an amateur coin collector it’s not a bad addition. I was trying to grow my collection a bit so i purchased this one and a grab bag from a different company. This one had about 12-15 british pennies in it, but other than that had some good stuff. I didn’t get anything too old, i think the 50s or 60s might be the oldest. I will say the condition of these coins were better than the condition of the other grab bag i bought.
The real reason i got them was to turn them all into rings, those little euro pennies are impossible to dome. Got a few really old ones actually , quite happy most all of them are solid metal unlike american coins that are composite . Will probably order them again when i’m done making rings, but i’m gonna write the seller and ask for mostly large coins .
Variety of coins was very good, i’m on the duplicates was as expected. Received approximately 550 coins. They were a little dirty but the variety made up for it. They were fairly new coins nothing real old. If you’re wanting to start a collection of coins around the world this would be a good start. Enjoyed going through them and finding the history behind them!
I got a fairly wide variety of coins but had multiples of at least 5 of the coins (i had about 6 of the same coin). Plus some of the coins weren’t real good (utah tax coin, nevada state coin, and a coin that was just a metal circle with no markings on it), and some were so scratched up that you couldn’t even tell what it was. Lots of asian coins that i couldn’t read and so i didn’t know where they were from. Either way i got what i needed and it worked out okay.
All mexican coins. Nice variety.