What are quest nutrition tortilla style protein chips features?
- Enjoy more. Carb less: the quest nacho cheese tortilla style protein chips provide all the crunch and satisfying taste of a regular tortilla chip. Only ours have 18g of protein and 4g net carbs per bag
- Crunch into complete proteins: the quest nacho cheese tortilla style protein chips are made with complete, dairy-based proteins to provide your body with 9 essential amino acids
- Salty, savory, crunchy: quest nacho cheese tortilla style protein chips are seasoned to perfection and contain no added soy ingredients
- Baked, never fried: quest nacho cheese tortilla style protein chips are baked to provide you with the satisfying crunch you crave without adding oils to your chips
- Chips that travel with you: take quest nacho cheese tortilla style protein chips with you in your backpack, purse, car console, gym bag or wherever your adventures take you
Quest nutrition tortilla style protein chips details:
Product dimensions :
15.25 x 7.5 x 6.5 inches; 13.2 ounces
Item model number :
Country of origin :
Looking for specific info?
No nutrition label, no purchase.
One comment helped me find it. I had to go to the last image before the video. Tap on that image then it showed the boxes with the last two images that otherwise are hidden when viewing it on a phone as there is no line of small images to the left on amazon on a phone! So once i see the small images under that main last photo i can then click on one for the nutrition and one for the ingredients.
I expect the company is losing a lot of potential buyers for not just putting the pic of the nutrition label closer to the start of the reel so that everyone can simply scroll to view it. If you know it’s an issue and so many people are complaining and arguing about it why not address it!?! Anyhow it’s there. Just very hard to find via phone and i would have given up if it wasn’t for one comment almost at the bottom of this thread!
140 calories per bag? Sheesh, quest! That is a great low calorie count for the amount of protein. Just show it. This shouldn’t be a scavenger hunt.
It’s relatively low calorie which is good, but its still more than 1/4th of what i’m currently eating in a day…. Hell its over 1/8th of my maintenance calories so it’ll be a decent once in a while snack when i’m at my target weight but won’t work for me before then.
Why do the ads not show the nutrition facts on each package? Why hide it?
What size in ounces is each bag? Picture shows 4oz x 12 is 48oz. Misleading, also, small size like dorritos, given there are different sizes of small.
They are quite tasty and adequate for 1 serving. They taste like doritos only crispier. Amazing to have 18g of protein and 4 g carbs. I initially found them at walmart for $2.49 a bag, if you want to sample, so
online is a better deal.
Why $48.40 for shipping in the united states? Good price, but with shipping costs of 3 times the cost of the product doesn’t make sense.
When will you add chili lime back to subscribe and save?
Do they contain msg or hydrolyzed soy protein?
I have to keep potassium low, but i don’t see levels listed. Can anyone let me know if this is something i can have?
on the bag.
Why is this not part of the subscribe and save anymore?
Why are you selling this 10× the normal price?
Hi all – how do i cancel this automatic shipment?
Is this product really as good as advertised?
How long can the product be used?
Ok i know this question was asked however no true answer given. Is it really keto friendly since it contains corn starch which is not allowed on keto
Is this product really as good as advertised?
How many total carbs per bag? I’m not interested in net carbs.
the total carbohydrates will be 5g per bag. =]
What is sodium in chili lime chips
All are at least 300mg. Sour cream & cheese or sour cream and onion have the most salty at 350. Least sodium is the new sweet chili.
Is this equivalent to optavia fueling?
Is this product good to use?
Can my baby use this product a lot?
What are our customers saying?
First, i just wanna say this is my second time ordering these chips (taco flavor). I love them! If you are trying to find a healthier alternative to regular unhealthy chips – then this is it! And it’s as good as it’s gonna get, chip-wise!
1. Easy to grab for a small snack! Im not a big eater. I have to force myself to eat something throughout the day, for sake of calorie maintenance & reaching certain macros per day. That being said, i want to focus of ‘low carb – high protein’ with some healthy fats! Kinda like ‘clean keto’ but i focus more on protein than i do fats. Cuz i want my body to consume its own fat it has stored already! These chips are perfect. Quick & easy!
2. If you hate pork rinds, and miss being able to eat nachos… This is your new best friend for low carb nachos with protein! Guilt-free nachos, yummy!
3. My husband who normally hates all my ‘healthy stuff,’ – and is very very picky – actually likes these chips! I was turned off by the price of these, and was gonna resort to only getting them maybe once a month, as a treat… But i had to order them twice this month cuz he wants me to share! Lol! That speaks volumes to me!
4. So far these are the best chip alternative i have found. Cuz they are, well, chips lol! Just made in a way to make them healthier. Are the the exact same as the original unhealthy chips we are normally used to? No! There is a slight difference, that’s difficult to explain… When you bite/chew them, you can tell it’s a healthier chip. You can feel that they are made in a different manner, via ingredients & being baked… Versus other ‘bad’ chips that are high in carbs & fried… However! Once you shrug off that tiny difference and make peace with the fact that this is as good as it’s gonna get & does a good job at being ‘close enough’… This is not about you stuffing your face, it’s about being healthier & doing better… Then all is fine! They are good! Again, the best i have found so far. I wanted to cry, i was so happy to have found chips that were finally okay for me to eat, and actually tasted good!
1. You do not get very many in a single bag! It will take two of these bags, for example, to make a little bowl of nachos for dinner. And by dinner, i mean, i go ahead and say ‘this is my meal, not just a snack, since i had to use two bags to make this!’
2. The price is way too high! I could understand them being slightly more than regular unhealthy chips, price-wise… But only by a little bit! When you break down the price, per bag – and take into account how many chips are in each bag – you are paying double if not almost triple the amount of money for these chips, compared to the unhealthier versions! Taking advantage of people who wanna make better eating habits/choices, is not cool! This is why so many are afraid they cant afford to buy healthier food options. Please do better & lower the price some! Times are tough, money is tight, but people still gotta eat! And we should have to go broke for the sake of trying to eat right/better!
That’s it! Not many cons. Just that you dont get much in each bag, making the price of these chips stupidly high! But i still like them! They are good!
Having gone keto back in november i’ve definately missed chips. Having tried many keto chip brands and finding them disgusting time after time, the discovery of the quest line of chips has rocked my world. I like the nacho cheese plain with lots of napkins. The cheddar sour cream with french onion dip and the taco with my favorite salsa. I recommend you skip my pain and go straight to quest.
I am addicted to these chips! I have had every flavor except the chili lime (not a flavor i would like personally) i am doing a low carb diet and these chips make me feel like im cheating lol. The flavor is so good that you wouldnt know they were ‘diet’ chip! They will not disappoint!!!
When kay’s naturals went out of business, i tried several other protein chips. These ones from quest, and also the nacho cheese, are my new favorites. While they have the same calories as regular potato chips, they provide 19 grams of protein and only 4 grams of net carbs. I have also discovered that they make me feel less hungry and give me a feeling of fullness. The only downside is they are very thin and break easily so they aren’t good for dipping.
I love these. My sister even tried these and was impressed. My order arrived fresh and were not stale. It has a slight aftertaste but i can get used to that. 1 bag is even filling. I’m already purchasing another one.
Love the taste! Great way to get protein! Low on carbs!! Great products for weight loss surgery patients! They are expensive but i eat a bag a day for my snack!
There’s only two things i can say these items lack thickness and quantity per bag but what they don’t lack is in flavor which makes it worth it for me
Great flavor spicy & sweet but not too hot for those who like mild to medium heat. For those who love very hot try chili lime.
These taste so much like the original ones but with much better ingredients and the protein to keep you full. And amazingly after one of these bags you are completely full…love this brand…it is amazing
Delicious nutritious. Used to eat chips but low protein. Quest is highest protein u can get for bone meat and eat every night to get nacho flavor can only get on line or health food stores so i order in line. Only get nacho flavor awesome
Portion size – honestly, most people eat too much. This was a hard learned lesson that ended in weight loss surgery for me. Given that most people eat a lot of carbs and other empty calories (like traditional chips) it’s no surprise we eat and eat. But i digress.
This is a ‘serving size’ of chips.
On *this* planet.
However, it’d be easier to live with this serving size if they weren’t so thin and easily broken. Often before you even open the bag – and probably before you get the box at your home. If they were a little more sturdy, they wouldn’t break so easily.
this is going to come in two sections because there’s two components to flavor; texture and seasoning.
In the seasoning department i can only speak to two flavors so far. Ranch and taco. The taco are exactly what i remember 1970’s ‘taco’ flavor doritos tasting like, similar to today’s but different. So far it’s the only flavor i’ve re-ordered. The other flavor is ranch, and while it’s good, it isn’t hvr and shouldn’t be expected to taste like it nor even ranch doritos. They’re close enough if you have a major chip craving, or make your own ranch dressing flavoring at home anyway.
Texture is another matter. As mentioned earlier, they’re thinner than your typical chip. Think normal thin lay’s potato chips thin, albeit in two layers with a pocket of air between them from the baking process. But not the texture of potato chips. The texture gives away the inclusion of psyllium husk fiber rather than corn.
For people expecting the ‘crunch’ from deep fried ground corn or sliced potatoes of some kind, you’re not going to get it, although it’s not so far off that it’s out of the realm of imagination. If i’m busy doing something at my computer like writing or watching a movie with the hubby, i’ll eat these without noticing that the texture is more crumbly and has a softer crunch. Which is not to say these taste stale – like i said, they’re just *different* and you won’t be happy if you think they’re exactly like traditional chips and have unrealistic expectations.
Value – it’s hard to be happy with the price if you live on a fixed income or snap. At around $2 a bag for a little over 1oz, when you can get a big bag of authentic chips around $4-$5, it’s really tempting to just budget in the carbs or calories and eat the ‘real’ thing. But don’t.
And if you’re watching protein because of bariatric surgery, you have a minimum amount of protein you have to make sure to get, and with small meals, that can be a struggle, and it’s not likely to happen if you eat traditional chips. So just don’t.
So, having said that, these are pretty good for the fact that you’re getting a hefty serving of protein, a hefty serving of fiber to stay regular, and a hefty serving of snack satiety all in one little bag. Little bags like these are easily over $1 at the local convenience store for the junk chips, so wedge these into your budget, and just don’t eat them every day – you shouldn’t be mindlessly munching down stuff like that anyway. I bought 2 boxes two months ago and i’m just now reordering, and that’s with hubby snitching a couple of bags because he ate all his regular chips and then went for mine…
And if you have had wls, please be aware that these have psyllium *fiber* in them, so take your time and space them away from other food or drinks. They’ve never made me sick or over-full due to this, but better safe than sorry.
these are good for keto dieting and weight loss surgery patients as long as you remember they’re not going to be perfect flavor, they’re not going to be as thick and ‘crunchy’ as traditional fried or even baked chips. However, baring that, they are good and can help you stay with your health goals. They’re not as cheap as traditional commercial chips, but amazon offers them on snap, and they are worth budgeting in if it’s necessary to avoid eating the alternative.
These are absolutely delicious. I gave four stars because they are super thin and break so easily. It’s difficult to dip them in anything or have them hold any kind of topping; regardless of how small it is. They outrageously expensive which very disappointing. Other than that they have a ton of protein and usually only 140 calories. I’d highly recommend them.
I like the product. However, it is expensive, so i expect all bags to be sealed. One bag burst open inside the box and scattered broken chips all inside the box.
Ok, these are relatively highly processed food, but i have to admit they are quite tasty and ease the craving for more calorie and fatty potato chips.
Portion size is way too small for the price. I’ll find my protein elsewhere
My husband and son love these as a healthy replacement for real chips.
I got a package of 12 and i have open 5 bags and so far 2 bags are stale 🙁
I really enjoy this product as it’s actually pretty decent in macros for a quick high protein and decent calories. Flavor is really good texture is a little different from normal chips but kind of addicting haha. Def a 4 out of 5 for me overall would recommend.
Thus is one of the best flavors. Tastes exactly like a taco. Satisfying snack but has a crumbly texture. I love these
While on the pricey side, they taste good for what they are. I would only buy again if on sale or had some sort of discount
PROTEIN BLEND (MILK PROTEIN ISOLATE, WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE), HIGH OLEIC SUNFLOWER OIL, CALCIUM CASEINATE, CORN STARCH, NATURAL FLAVORS, SOLUBLE CORN FIBER, PSYLLIUM HUSK, SALT. CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF THE FOLLOWING: CHEDDAR CHEESE POWDER (CULTURED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES), ROMANO CHEESE (MILK, CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES), BUTTERMILK POWDER, BUTTER (CREAM, ANNATTO), TOMATO POWDER, ONION POWDER, SPICE, NONFAT DRY MILK, WHEY POWDER, CHIA SEED, PAPRIKA EXTRACT (COLOR), TURMERIC OLEORESIN (COLOR), SUNFLOWER LECITHIN, CALCIUM CARBONATE, YEAST EXTRACT, STEVIOL GLYCOSIDES (STEVIA).
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.