What are spider web features?
- Spider web; 200 square feet, 16 feet stretched out; perfect halloween decor or halloween decorations
- Halloween party decor is necessary for great halloween parties. Add to the fun of zombies, witches, ghosts, ghouls, vampires, skeletons and jack o lanterns with spider webs and cobwebs in the doorway and hanging from the ceiling
- Cob webs & spider webs are the cheapest and most bang for the buck. For as little as $8.00 you can hang spider webs all over a small home or apartment and for $15-20 decorate a mansion or a haunted house
- Extra spiders included in each bag. Perfect halloween accessories for a creepy cellar or abandoned cabin and number 1 halloween accessory for haunted houses
- Indoor halloween decorations but also used as outdoor halloween decorations on the porch or patio or even trees in the yard. To decorate indoors as well as outdoors we highly recommend 3-4 of the large bag or 15 of these!
What are our customers saying?
A simple way to make your front porch spooky for trick or treaters! Easy to use and to take down later. The spiders are a great touch!
Great product. Got here in time and the web is great.
Best stuff for halloween
This is a modal window.
No compatible source was found for this media.
I got two of these and i liked them. First time decorating my stairway for halloween. Happy with the results.
Definitely bring your halloween decor to life! Easy to use and maneuver!
Looks pretty good. Bought it for my bfs daughter for halloween. She will love it.
My family and i are setting up for halloween. Happy with the results. You can cut if need be. Love this!
This is so not your typical dollar store web.
This product is thick and full. Stretching is a bit of challenging but is so worth the effort.
Bought 2 packages one for bush outdoors for halloween and second to use as a stuffing in a college care package. Web is so full was able to create 2 care packages with one bag of webbing.
This product is well worth the price
Came in a plain white envelope with 4 spiders. I was surprised by the small amount. I’m sure it could be stretched 16 feet but seems like a stretch….
Other than that, seems like decent quality. It’s easy to make into a spider web with tape or thumb tacks. The spiders are light weight so stay in web.
The 200 square foot one came in just a plain white bag with 4 spiders. We bought spider webs from the dollars store in the past and this seems just as good as those and the same price. Just not very many spiders included. It spreads out well and add a nice decoration for halloween.