What are yeti rambler 10 oz lowball features?
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The rambler 10 oz lowball is made from durable stainless steel with double-wall vacuum insulation to protect your hot or cold beverage at all costs
- These ramblers come standard with the yeti magslider lid, the only drink lid that uses the power of magnets to keep your water, beer, or favorite drink on lock
- While the magslider lid adds a barrier of protection for keeping drinks contained and preventing heat or cold from escaping, please note – the magslider lid is not leakproof and will not prevent spills
- Yeti ramblers are bpa-free, dishwasher safe, and have a no sweat design to make sure your hands stay dry. The tough duracoat coating on the colored tumblers won’t crack, peel or fade
- Ideal drinking companion at home or around the campsite. The lowball dimensions are: 4 1/8 inches high, 3 1⁄2 inches in diameter
Yeti rambler 10 oz lowball details:
Specific uses for product
cold drinks, hot drinks
Product care instructions
machine wash, hand wash only
3.5″w x 3.7″h
Number of items
Item package dimensions l x w x h
6.02 x 4.41 x 3.74 inches
Item dimensions lxwxh
4.13 x 3.5 x 3.7 inches
1 count (pack of 1)
Looking for specific info?
Tell me more about this product !
Is there rubber or similar soft material on the bottom like other vacuum insulated rocks glasses?
Can i keep food in it? Like chicken nuggets? Will they stay hot? Looking for food thermos for my child for school.
The yeti cup s great to keep liquids such as soup, coffee and other hot beverages. The yeti is also great for cold beverages. Hope this helps.
I need totally leak proof, is this truly leak proof or just spill resistant?
I own the regular yeti slider lids as well as the mag sliders. Both are great but the regular slider lid is completely spill proof, in my experience.
Will a soda can fit in this yeti tumbler?
Follow up straw question: is the sip hole straight for straw to fit without bending? I want to use a glass straw.
Does the mag slider top fit on the 20oz cup too?
Does it come with a guarantee?
Is this a real yeti? Because it’s much cheaper than the other 10oz yetis on amazon. Why is that?
Do you have to hold the lid open to drink?
How does it work ?
I received an inner tube instead of my yeti…any suggestions?
Can you put the yeti in the microwave?
Is the lid a screw on or a push down ?
Will permanent vinyl stick to this?
Can i heat in the microwave with the mug? Because i am experiencing that the hot its not lasting enough please help!
The answer is no, it will be very unsafe to do so. These yeti products are designed to keep the heat in, not to reheat. Make sure you keep your lid on your yeti at all times so it can work to its best ability to keep your liquid hot or cold
Will this hold 12 ounces without the lid?
Would this fit in a 2019 subaru forester?
Do you have to ‘hold’ the slide to drink?
Are theese leekproof?
What are our customers saying?
Ok, i did a simple test, no tools.
– put ice inside yeti rambler 10oz.
– home/office temperature 78 farenheits
– 1-2 hours, no sign of melt.
– in 3 hours, i could start seeing ice melting, a little amount of water, not much, not even a small spoon.
– i slept 🙂 . After 17 hours, i saw at least around of 70% melted.
– 22 hours, 90%. Here i considered the end of the test for me.
for inside home/office use, lasting at least 3 hours as it did, i found it really good results, i should drink my iced drink in less time than that, otherwise, where is the fun?!
I hope to do a test outside the home, i will post later if i accomplish it.
I will not be doing tests with hot beverages, just not interested now.
I love the 10oz lowball! I drink a lot, and the rambler keeps-up with me. We use them at home, on the beach, and at camp. Super easy clean-up, and super durable. Perfect size & weight. We have a lot of yeti stuff, but the lowballs get the most use. My wife likes the magslider lid while camping to keep the bugs out of her sugary cocktails. I had to adjust some recipes due to the ice not melting, but now that i have adjusted….my cocktails are never going back to glass. Literally pays for itself by conserving ice.
Great product. Amazon unfortunately ships them in a plain, unpadded, envelope. No box or protective bubble wrap. Just thrown carelessly into an envelope. So your cups arrive dented and scratched. Amazon shipping is going down hill. This is not the first time. Pricy product and careless shipping.
Purchased this fine yeti lowball cup for the evening whiskey beverage with a large ice cube. Keeps my drink chilled when it is warm outside and the cup doesn’t sweat. Break proof is nice for keeping this in the rv. I would definitely purchase again.
Purchased this item as a birthday gift for my daughter…but ended up keeping it for myself! I love it! I am retired & have a busy social schedule.. This little yeti container is my constant companion lately…holds just enough beverage for about an hour’s worth of book club/mahjongg/card game/bingo! The price was fantastic….definitely a good buy!
I have a stanley’s travel tumbler. It kept the hot drink too hot for too long, it changes taste by the time i can taste the coffee.
This yeti cup keeps hot coffee for up to 2hours which may not seem too long, but desirable enough to enjoy the coffee.
It does a better job when it keeps cold drink cold. I still see the ice cubes in the cup overnight.
If you expect the tumbler to be leakproof that you can lay it on the side in your backpack, this is not for you.
It only minimize the damage when you accidentally knocks it over on the desk or someone bumps into you.
And no, it doesn’t fit in the cup holder.
I would still recommend it. Love the simple design.
Regardless of the beverage, the temp at which it goes into the yeti is the temp it will be for hours. Simply amazing and the build quality is second to none. Worth every penny!
I love how this cup keeps my tea or coffee hot! I sometimes go back and forget that it’s still hot! Perfect buy for teachers and educators!!
This is a great cup, and although it’s not 100% leak proof i would not expect that with lid styles like these. It does prevent big messes if accidentally tipped over but isn’t easy to tip over anyway. It feels good in the hand, looks smooth and durable and is great for any beverage you can think of.
Some of my favorite features are:
1. Mag slider, its awesome because i can remove it and thoroughly clean the lid. No trapped funk!
2. The press in lid. It’s a strong seal and no awkward thread aligning issues. Not too hard to remove and easy to clean! Keeps pesky cats out of my bedside water too.
3. The lip of the cup is smooth. I like drinking from the cup as much without the lid as i do with the lid.
4. It’s a good size, not too big that i wouldn’t want to put wine or a cocktail into it, and not too small for coffee or tea. I like a lot of coffee and tea and don’t mind having to refill this more often. My pour over fits over this perfectly too..
5. The copper color, while not bright copper fits in well with my decor, and looks classy.
6. Great insulation! I haven’t tested exactly how long things stay hot or cold but i did scald my tongue about an hour after making tea..
So take extreme caution with hot beverages!
Compré este vaso como regalo de cumpleaños para mi esposo. Le encantó! Cómodo, mantiene sus bebidas frías y es fácil de llevar consigo.
This works just as well as my first yeti lowball but it has minor differences and feels a little lighter and um well just cheaper – just slightly less quality than the original. It still works the same from what i can tell and the magnetic splashproof lid is identicle to my original so i’m pretty sure it’s coming from the same factory.
Again, i’m not sure if yeti changed some things, used a different spec on a subsequent order, used a different factory with a cheaper prod. Bid, or if these are being replicated by the om and sold gray market – still ok for end use.
Absolutely great item. Just wish it fit in cup holder in car!!
I like this thermos for its compact size but it’s too wide to fit in a standard but holder and if it tips over it does leak
Not leak proof therefor insulation is limited to a few hours. Good for a morning cup of coffee or a whisky in the rocks. The magnetic slides can pop off. Replacements are 3 dollars a piece. Solid construction
Cute mug but still leaks from the slide opening. Expected more from yeti
I love yeti, and this color was cute, but it didn’t fit in my cupholder in my car!
This cup is sturdy but hard to grip since the circumference is like a very wide mug; it keeps liquids cool for a short period
Love the color. Nice addition to our collection for the camper and boat.
I ordered two of these and wish i had gotten one with a handle.they keep cold things cold and hot coffee hot,but they are hard to hold because they are so round.a handle would help.a slender cup would also work.this is my first yeti purchase and i am pleased with the way they keep ice cold over 8 hours,no melting and the cups don’t sweat.a good purchase overall ! My coffee stays hot as long asi close the magnetic tab.
This tumbler is everything you’d expect quality wise from a yeti, but it does not fit in the car cup holders. This was very disappointing as it’s primary purpose is for use on the go. The coffee mug looks to be even wider so i’m not sure why they would make it this way. Just thought you should know in case you’re expecting to use it for that purpose.